- 1 small cauliflower
- 1 egg, beaten
- 200g fat-free natural yogurt
- 1 tbsp dried onions
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- 30g reduced fat cheddar cheese, grated
- Pinch of mustard powder
- 60ml skimmed milk
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/Gas Mark 4. Parboil the cauliflower in a pan of boiling water for approximately 5 minutes.
- Drain and transfer to a casserole dish. Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over the cauliflower. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes until crisp and golden.
SYNS per serving: 2.5