- 200g dried wholemeal pasta shapes
- 4 carrots, 8 spring onions and 1 red pepper
- 150g whole baby sweetcorn
- 200g sugar snap peas
- 280g cooked chicken
- 150g pot quark skimmed milk soft cheese
- 1 level tsp English mustard
- Juice and grated zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped chives
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 150g pot fat free natural fromage frais
- 4 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions, drain and set aside.
- Prepare the vegetables: cut the carrots into thin batons, thickly slice the spring onions, deseed the pepper and cut into thin strips and halve the baby sweetcorn. Place in a pan of boiling water with the sugar snap peas and cook for 4-5 minutes. Drain and add to the pasta.
- Cut the chicken into strips and add to the pasta. Place the remaining ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. Pour the sauce over the pasta, return to the pan and gently heat through. Adjust seasoning to taste and serve.
Tip: The pasta tastes just as good eaten cold from a lunchbox - just add a fork!