- 700g potatoes
- 450g extra-lean minced pork
- 4 slices bacon, all visible fat removed
- 8 tomatoes, halved
- 4 large field mushrooms
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Low calorie oil spray (less than one calorie per spray)
- 4 large eggs
- 400g can baked beans
- Place the unpeeled potatoes in boiling water and cook for 30 minutes, or until tender. Cool, then cover and chill overnight.
- Divide the pork mince into 8 portions and shape each into a patty. Place on a grill rack along with the bacon, tomato halves and mushrooms. Season and grill under a medium heat for 8-10 minutes. Turn the bacon and pork patties and grill for a further 5-7 minutes, until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, remove the skins from the potatoes, coarsely grate and season to taste. Shape into rounds and fry in a pan sprayed with low calorie oil spray for 5 minutes each side, or until cooked and golden.
- Fry the eggs in low calorie oil spray for 3-4 minutes and heat the baked beans in a small pan.
- Serve the hash browns and pork patties with the bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms, egg and beans.