- 4x 115g skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp grated lime zest
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tsp ground ginger and 1 tsp finely grated garlic
- 3 tbsp mild curry powder
- ½ red onion
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 110g baby leaf spinach
- 440g boiled wholemeal pasta shapes
- 2 x 150g pots fat free natural yogurt
- 2 tbsp Vanilla Müllerlight Yogurt
- 6 tbsp finely chopped mint
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Low calorie oil spray (less than one calorie per spray)
- Cut the chicken into thin strips and place in a bowl with the lime zest and juice, ground ginger, garlic and curry powder. Toss to mix. Cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour (overnight if possible).
- Thinly slice the onion and halve the tomatoes, place in a bowl with the spinach and cooked pasta and mix.
- Make the dressing: place the natural yogurt, vanilla yogurt, mint, coriander and soy sauce in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade. Heat a non-stick griddle pan sprayed with low calorie oil spray. Add the chicken to the pan (in batches if necessary) and cook for 6-8 minutes, turning once, until cooked through.
- Divide the salad between four serving plates, top with the chicken strips and drizzle over the dressing.
Tip: This recipe is not suitable for home freezing.